- To promote Ayurveda in the state of Kerala and to protect the interest of all in the activities connected with authentic Ayurveda services.
- To invite and organize study tours of international travel agents, Ayurveda Promotion Agencies and Travel Writers to the State of Kerala, with the objective of disseminating information on the benefits of pure and Authentic Ayurveda.
- To undertake promotional activities required for the development and growth of Ayurveda as a true complementary and Alternative System of Medicine (CAM).
- To prepare and propagate “Evidence-based documents” in Ayurveda in line with the requirements of International agencies like WHO (TM), CAMbrella, NCCAM etc…
- Standardization of procedures for manufacturing of medicines and its practices in line with WHO Traditional Medicine (TM) Strategy 2014-2023.
- Enable the members to get necessary accreditations both National and International, if necessary with the help of agencies like NABH.
- To undertake Ayurveda Promotion efforts in India and abroad by conducting seminars, workshops exhibitions, study classes, B2B and B2C meets etc.
To conduct AYURVEDA PROMOTION MART (KPM) in Kerala, as a flagship biennial international event, thus promoting it as one of the largest Buyer-Seller meet in the world for Ayurveda products and Services.